| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Matsue in June is warm at 20.9 °C (69.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.3 °C (77.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.3 °C (63.1 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in June is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in June is wettish. Around 196mm (7.7in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 14:23 long and the longest day is 14:33 long with an average length of 14:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Matsue June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Matsue, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Matsue:
- Saigo, Japan - 86 kms (53.5 miles) NNE
- Sakai, Japan - 18.2 kms (11.3 miles) ENE
- Toyooka, Japan - 158.8 kms (98.7 miles) E
- Tottori, Japan - 105.8 kms (65.7 miles) E
- Yonago, Japan - 24.4 kms (15.2 miles) E
- Tsuyama, Japan - 96.2 kms (59.8 miles) ESE
- Himeji, Japan - 161.3 kms (100.2 miles) ESE
- Okayama, Japan - 117.2 kms (72.8 miles) SE
- Fukuyama, Japan - 113.3 kms (70.4 miles) S
- Takamatsu, Japan - 155.5 kms (96.6 miles) SE
- Tadotsu, Japan - 144.7 kms (89.9 miles) SSE