| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Matsue in May is very mild at 17.1 °C (62.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.4 °C (54.3 °F).
- In May the average daily temperature variation/ range is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly dry. Circa 119.6mm (4.7in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:36 long and the longest day is 14:22 long with an average length of 14:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Matsue May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Matsue, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Matsue:
- Saigo, Japan - 86 kms (53.5 miles) NNE
- Sakai, Japan - 18.2 kms (11.3 miles) ENE
- Toyooka, Japan - 158.8 kms (98.7 miles) E
- Tottori, Japan - 105.8 kms (65.7 miles) E
- Yonago, Japan - 24.4 kms (15.2 miles) E
- Tsuyama, Japan - 96.2 kms (59.8 miles) ESE
- Himeji, Japan - 161.3 kms (100.2 miles) ESE
- Okayama, Japan - 117.2 kms (72.8 miles) SE
- Fukuyama, Japan - 113.3 kms (70.4 miles) S
- Takamatsu, Japan - 155.5 kms (96.6 miles) SE
- Tadotsu, Japan - 144.7 kms (89.9 miles) SSE